Norfolk Wedding Venues
If you are looking for your wedding venue that has a Barn, beautiful Norfolk Countryside, old stately home and tones of character then Hautbois Hall is the venue for you.
As a Norfolk wedding photographer I love to work with great venues and see what they have to offer and how they look after their clients.
I can definitively say that Hautbois Hall does a marvellous job of giving a truly 5 star welcome. From the highly finished rooms to the pristinely kept grounds – every thing has been thought of.
My top 5 things about Hautbois Hall
1. Exclusivity of the grounds and estate – with so much space
2. High quality of the rooms, grounds and barn
3. An all in one venue so no need to rush from place to place
4. Warm and cosy appeal – with even the Bure Valley Railway passing by.
5. A truly Norfolk hidden gem
If you are looking for a Norfolk country estate with charm and appeal then go and visit Hautbois Hall. The wedding planner – Cheryl Beeney is down to earth and lovely to get on with – really putting you at ease.
There is so much scope that each wedding is unique and different from the last.
I have done weddings outside in front of the Tudor Manor, then speeches in the courtyard, the wedding breakfast in the barn, group shots on the croquet lawn and the first dance to the band playing out by the cart shed.
1. The leather chesterfield sofa in the barn – Photo at the top of this page
2. By the railway as the Bure Valley Railway comes past
3. In front of the Manor House near to the end of the drive
4. On the lawn with the croquet – great for fun bridal party photos
5. In the court yard as your guests mingle and chat
I always really enjoy weddings at Hautbois Hall. You even have the option of having the owner ‘Lester’ – DJ for you in the evening.
To find out more about Hautbois Hall visit their website at
If you are visiting Hautbois Hall as a choice for your wedding venue then feel free to drop into my studio just 20 minutes away on the Norfolk Broad’s at Potter Heigham.
You can view examples of weddings I have photographed at Hautbois Hall and discuss your wedding photography and plans.
Thanks for reading and I hope that this helps.
Matt – I Do Photography
Norfolk Wedding Photographer
Norwich Wedding Photographer
Wedding Photography at Hautbois Hall, Norfolk